Flex & Kale Barcelona
Flex & Kale, located in the inner streets of this large Spanish city, is the first healthy Flexitarian restaurant in Barcelona. With a menu that for 80% consists out of plant-based items, the remaining 20% percent includes oily fish. The best thing is, we had no clue that they had so many vegetarian items on their menu until we looked it up later online. With my date, a true carnivore, that’s something special.
Want to explore outside of Barcelona?
The restaurant is actually quite large and features several floors, but nevertheless it feels cozy and has garden-esque vibes throughout. At Flex & Kale they flawlessly combine health with happy taste buds. Just the way we like it. Best place to enjoy your meal is on the second floor. That is where the restaurant features a small light infused rooftop terrace.
Featuring above are the following three menu items:
WHEN GOAT IS GOD | $12.90 (€ 10,50)
goat cheese and beetroot cold-pressed juice beetball + mixed sprouts + rocket +
beetroot + mango + strawberries + pistachios + maple syrup vinaigrette
FUNGHI COCONUT TOAST | $9.80 (€7,95)
seasonal funghi mix toast + 5 cereals whole grain spelt bread + white wine +
coconut cream + thyme + black truffle
BTT: BEET TUNA TARTAR | $16.60 (€13,50)
tuna and beetroot tartar + avocado + seeds + sprouts
So enjoy your lunch under their motto “Eat better, be happier, live longer”. And before you leave, make sure to grab some vitamines on the go from the funky cold-pressed juice wall at the entrance.
Flex & Kale is open everyday of the week during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 23:30
- Saturday and Sunday from 09:30 to 23:30
For our lunch at Flex &. Kale, we paid a total price of $47 (€39). This included three dishes, two coffees and a bottle of water.
For more information on opening hours and menu items click here